Email Mum in Sandon
A PROFESSIONAL YET PERSONALISED HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE IN Sandon THAT NEVER COMPROMISES ON QUALITY OR VALUES
Welcome to the world of Email Mum. We specialise in professional, personalised housekeeping services tailor-made to your individual requirements, with key benefits and protection we believe you won’t find anywhere else. Email Mum is not an agency! We run a fully managed elite service with well trained, employed staff that, along with our comprehensive insurance cover, provides our customers with complete peace of mind. Our housekeepers benefit from full employee status, protected and respected, helping us to provide a regular, reliable service. We use Biotechnology cleaning products that are planet-conscious and people-friendly, as well as delivering high performance cleaning results every time.
So why not join our constantly growing number of satisfied clients in Sandon enjoying exclusive, managed housekeeping services? We look forward to taking care of you and your home.
“Our aim is simple – to match the skills of people whom we trust and respect to clients who desire a first class service in their homes. We’ve built Email Mum around our personal core values of honesty, trust and fairness to all.” Wendy Woolfe
YOU GET MORE WITH EMAIL MUM!
With our bespoke service, you’ll enjoy key benefits and protection, including:
- A unique, tailor-made service designed by you to fit your needs
- Your own exclusive housekeeper, providing a more personal and consistent service
- Trained, hard-working and fully managed staff (no agencies)
- Comprehensive insurance protection for both clients and staff, including rare negligent damage cover
- Specialised biotechnology cleaning products, caring for you and the environment
- No hidden costs, no management fees and no lengthy cancellation tie-ins
To find out more, or to request a home visit to discuss your requirements,
Or call 01763 244475 today.
Sandon is an undulating village in the North Hertfordshire countryside, not far from Therfield and approximately 7 miles from Royston town. It was originally part of a manor owned by the canons of St Paul’s. It has a village hall, school and children’s playground amongst its amenities, along with the 14th Century flinted church of All Saint’s.